Skip to content
- Quality & flavour first |Our Kalamata olives are cultivated without pesticides, hand harvested at peak ripeness and then undergo 12 month fermentation in brine.
- Before bottling, we add wine vinegar, lavender and garlic. The floral, subtly sweet lavender, along with herbaceous notes from the garlic complement the natural earthy flavour of the olives.
- Small-batch produced | Contains no additives, colours or artificial preservatives
- Perfect as an appetizer with wine, and addition to cheese platters and charcuterie boards
- A beautifully packaged artisanal product that makes for a truly special gift