- Premium EVOO: Our signature cold-pressed olive oil is well-balanced and pleasing to all palates.
- Peter Vlok Tapenade: This versatile condiment can also be used to fill homemade ravioli or rub over a leg of lamb before roasting.
- Apricot Jam: Surely anyone who loves jam loves apricot jam. Ours is a high-fruit content preserve made with the sweetest apricots for a deliciously natural jam full of fruit flavour.
- Kalamata Olives with Oreganum & Garlic: Perfect in Greek Salad, or simply served as an appetizer with a glass of wine.
- Olive & Chilli Marmalade: One of our favourite preserves that is a wonderful addition to cheese and charcuterie boards.
- Sort by Default Order
This combination of goodies is classics and favourites.
For the adventurous foodies Chilli infused EVOO: Delicate extra virgin Olive Oil is used as a base that we infuse with a combination of chillies to provide a distinctive aroma with mild heat and incredible flavor. Raspberry Vinegar: Experiment with this raspberry-infused wine vinegar by adding it to both desserts and savoury dishes. Chocolate Spread with Orange & Baobab: We use 70% dark chocolate, locally sourced oranges and baobab powder to produce this exquisite chocolate spread with an African twist. Smoked Garlic & Chilli Pickle: This preserve is specially made for all the garlic lovers and pairs superbly with braaied chicken. Kalamata Olives with Lavender & Garlic: The floral, subtly sweet lavender, along with herbaceous notes from the garlic complements the natural earthy flavour of our Kalamata olives.
This is a box of African-inspired delights Premium EVOO: The olives for our signature EVOO are grown, hand-harvested, cold-pressed and bottled on the Chaloner Estate. A local, artisanal premium Olive Oil. Gin Jam with Gooseberry: Tart gooseberries are held in jewel-like suspension in a juniper berry & wild fynbos infused gin jam. Chocolate Spread with African Coffee: We use 70% dark chocolate, single-origin African coffee and locally sourced oranges to produce this exquisite chocolate spread with an African twist. Wild Blossom Honey: 100% South African non-irradiated raw honey. It doesn’t get sweeter than that. Plum & Onion Marmalade: We sourced locally grown Green Red Plums for their naturally high fruit-sugar content, and paired them with sweet onions and a touch of cinnamon to produce this high-fruit-content preserve.
Spoil someone with this extravagant box of delights The Peregrine EVOO: Our limited edition olive oil has a creamy, luxurious mouth-feel, and fresh well-balanced flavour that compliments any dish. Goccia Oro Balsamic Vinegar: Imported IGP Balsamic Vinegar of Modena that has been aged in oak, chestnut and cherry barrels. A mature vinegar that is thick and intensely flavourful. Raspberry Preserve with a hint of Vanilla: We use plump, tart raspberries and luscious hand-harvested Madagascan vanilla to produce this luxurious high-fruit-content preserve. Chaloner Maple Syrup: 100% pure Canadian Maple Syrup – an essential for pancakes, crêpes and waffles. Whole Green Figs: Handmade and bottle preserved green figs in syrup – the perfect addition to cheese and charcuterie boards. Almond & Olive Tapenade: A delectable spread made with green olives, toasted almonds, capers & our estate olive oil.
We currently grow 9 different cultivars many of which we bottle as single varietals. Select a combination of 3 single cultivars in your gift set. This makes a fabulous gift!
Just a fabulous gift. Chilli Infused Olive Oil 250ml, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250m and Raspberry Vinegar 250ml.
A fabulous gift idea! Raspberry Vinegar 250ml, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml and Balsamic Vinegar 250ml.
- FARM TO BOTTLE TO TABLE – Our Olives are grown in granite soils aided by biodynamic cultivation, cold-pressed within 24 hours of being handpicked; and bottled on the estate. Our signature Olive Oil is a careful blend of nine different olive cultivars, resulting in a beautiful balance in taste and aroma.
- GIVE AS A GIFT – This premium olive oil in green glass bottle with elegant label and finish, packaged in a gift tube makes a truly unique and beautiful present.
- VERSATILE – A medium intensity oil that compliments practically any dish! From Salads, fish and chicken, to pastas, pizzas and red meat – you can feel assured your meal will be enriched with liberal lashings of this liquid gold.
- AWARD WINNING – Our signature EVOO has won several Gold SA Olive Awards
- TASTING NOTES: fruit of green and ripe olives, olive leaf, artichoke, rocket, pine needles, almond, walnut.
- FLAVOR – Our traditional tapenade is made with our finest black Kalamata olives, capers, a blend of herbs & our estate olive oil.
- Our Olive & Anchovy Tapenade by Pieter Vlok is made with anchovies & lemon zest added to the traditional base, for an extra dimension of flavor.
- Our Olive & Almond Tapenade is made with green olives, toasted almonds, capers & our estate olive oil.
- Our sundried tomato tapenade is made with our finest black Kalamata olives, capers, sundried tomatoes, a blend of herbs, & our estate olive oil.
- Our olive and anchovy tapenade is made with green olives, capers, a blend of herbs, & our estate olive oil.
- QUALITY – we source only the freshest ingredients that are all fully traceable. | Our products are small batch produced & contain NO high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), additives or artificial preservatives.
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED – our tapenades are the centerpiece of a perfect picnic, as well as the ideal gift for friends & family. Artisanal products that are pleasing to both traditional palates & adventurous foodies.
- TO SERVE – simply spread on artisanal bread with a drizzle of olive oil. | Rub over leg of lamb before roasting to perfection |Use as a filling for ravioli or toss through your favorite pasta. | Add to baked rice & fish dishes.
- COMPLEMENTS ANY OCCASION – Planning a picnic, hosting a function or entertaining guests? Go for simplicity that wows. Lay out cheese platters and charcuterie boards, breads, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add jars of delectable Chaloner tapenades to elevate the selection and diversify the taste and texture profile of your spread.