- Quality & flavour first |We hand-cut Seville oranges to produce a traditional bitter-sweet marmalade with high fruit content
- We use unrefined brown sugar – & the minimum required to create jam – the result is a preserve packed with natural fruit taste
- Small-batch cooked | Contains no additives or artificial preservatives | Contains no high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
- Add delicious dollops of our Seville Orange Marmalade to croissants, English muffins, pancakes or crêpes. Alternatively, serve with artisanal bread, farm butter and a selection of your favorite cheeses and you have the best breakfast spread to impress your guests.
Seville Orange Marmalade, 300g
- Seville oranges
- Brown sugar
- 2 years
- Made in a factory that uses tree nuts and fish.
Hand cut Estate grown bitter Seville Oranges are used to produce this traditional English style Marmalade. We don’t have any thickeners, pectin or preservatives. This is one of our (and our customers) favourite products.